For a FREE Home Contents Valuation Guide, please click HERE
Owning a large house or extensive collections of antiques, paintings or jewellery can present very specific insurance needs.
We understand that an “off the shelf” policy might not be right for you as you might struggle with any of the following:
• A low single item limit meaning that many items have to be specified.
• Inadequate inner limits for valuables meaning that you are not fully insured.
• Uncertainty as to whether or not your sums insured are adequate.
• Inadequate cover for contents in the open or for your belongings taken out of the house.
• Security requirements that you may not be able to comply with.
We can offer a solution to these uncertainties – a visit to your home so that you can describe your requirements face to face to find the best insurance for you.
• You will know that your insurance is tailored to you.
• Your claim won’t be turned down for having the wrong sort of door lock.
• You can get advice about assessing your sums insured
• You can feel more confident knowing that your insurance has been arranged with a quality insurer and that you have the independent support of a broker who is on your side.
Based just off the M5 in Worcestershire we can assist clients in Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Redditch, plus Worcestershire, Warwickshire and the West Midlands.
For more details on how we can help protect your home, call us TODAY on 01527 834696 or CLICK HERE. We will be glad to help!