Andrew Phillips Insurance Brokers Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Andrew Phillips Insurance Brokers Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from October2011.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect two kinds of information about our users:
- Non-personal information such as IP address (the location of the computer on the internet), pages accessed and files downloaded.
- Personal information such as name, telephone number, e-mail address etc. We collect this information only in connection with specific activities, such as enquiries. You do not have to disclose any of this information to use the site.
2. Why do we collect this information?
- The information helps us to determine how many individuals use our site, how many people visit on a regular basis, which pages are most popular, and which pages are least popular. This information doesn’t tell us anything about who you are or where you live; it simply allows us to monitor and improve our service.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for marketing and market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
3. What happens to personal information collected?
Personal information submitted through the forms on our site is transmitted to our database, where it is stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act and your wishes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
5. Cookies and how we use them
6. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.